Stipend: No stipend or remuneration for the internship. This is a voluntary position and we promise to make it a great learning experience.
Nature of work: The interns have to research on any one of the topics of their choice from the following 5 topics:
1. Formation of Telangana: A Vindication of the Need for a Separate State?
2. Sino-India Relations: The South China Sea Dilemma
3. Education of Women in Rural India: A Study in Regression?
4. Techno-diplomacy as a Pathway for India’s Global Ambitions
5. Food Security Bill: A Harbinger of Further Inequality or An Instrument of Integration?
The details of the same have been included in the Concept Note available for Download.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificates. Regularity is mandatory.
Best 2 interns from each category will be selected to join us as Research Associates for Two Months!
Deadline for Submission of Application: 11: 59 p.m., 19th November, 2013.
Students are required to submit their Research Topic Preference in their applications along with a 500 words Article on the Research Topic. Applications have to be mailed at: [email protected].
5 interns in each category will be selected. The selected candidates will be intimated by 20th November, 2013.