Multiple Action Research Group (MARG) in association with the Anand Prakash Charitable Trust invites entries To 4th MARG – AP Trust Labour Law Essay Competition 2014. The essay competition seeks to encourage research and scholarship on contemporary labour issues among college students across the country.
Theme: VULNERABLE GROUPS AND LABOUR RIGHTS IN INDIA
- Right to Livelihood and Street Vendors in India
- Right to Education in the Context of Child Labour: Perspectives, Challenges, Solutions
- Transgender and Right to Work: Towards Inclusion
- The word limit for the essay is maximum 3,000 words including footnotes, references etc.
- Original work encouraged. Plagiarism is not permitted. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Entries to be sent by post or e-mail on : MULTIPLE ACTION RESEARCH GROUP 205-206, 2nd Floor, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi-110049, Tel: 011-26497483/ Email id: [email protected] / website: www.ngo-marg.org Please do write subject of email as ‘4th MARG – AP Trust Labour Law Essay Competition 2014’
- Don’t forget to attach C.V with the email.
- The last date of Submission of essay entries is 10th August 2014 till 12:00 A.M
Results will be declared by first week of September 2014
E-CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION WILL ALSO BE AWARDED TO ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
1st prize: Rs. 5000
2nd prize: Rs. 3000
3rd prize: Rs. 2000
Email ID: [email protected]