The Centre for Advanced Studies in Criminal Law (CASCL) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL), proudly announce the 4th edition of the Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition 2018.
The event is sponsored by Mr. KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court and Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.
Theme: NEED FOR POLICE REFORMS IN INDIA
* Modernization of the Investigation Methods
* Prospective Amendments to the Training Manuals of the Police
* Police and Gender Sensitization
* Police Reforms vis-a-vis Cyber Crimes
* Reforms to Promote Human Rights
* Combating Political Stronghold over Police
* Reforms in Recruitment and Training Methods
* Police Accountability
* Improving Police Infrastructure
* Any other Sub Theme
Best Research Paper: Rs. 15,000/-
2nd Best Paper: Rs. 10,000/-
3rd Best Paper: Rs. 5000/-
Eligibility: (Any Law College)
The Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
Deadline for Submission: 16th July 2018
For further details please refer to the:
For any queries contact:
Gantav Gupta +91 94786 10006
Priyank Pandey: +91 80575 05040
Shreetama Ghosh: +91 99158 72757