The Moot Court Society under the aegis of Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University annouces its 3rd Edition of National moot Court Competition 2018 to be held at Law College Dehradun on 5-7th October 2018.
The Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration links and other mandatory details are mentioned at www.lcdmcs.com.
Release of Moot Proposition- 28th May 2018
Deadline for Registration (www.lcdmcs.com/reg) and clarification-7th August 2018
Deadline for submission of soft copy of memorials ([email protected])-4th September 2018
Result of Memorial Elimination Round-11th September 2018
Deadline for payment of fee and travel and accommodation form (www.lcdmcs.com/reg)- 18th September 2018
Reporting of Teams; deadline for submission of hard copies of memorials (4 each); and Researchers’ Test-5th October 2018
Preliminary and Quarter Final rounds-6th October 2018
Semi-Final and Final Rounds followed by Valedictory Ceremony-7th October 2018
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 25,000/-.
- The Runners-up Team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 15,000/-.
- The Best Oralist (Male and Female) shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 5,000/- each.
- The team with Best Memorial shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 5,000/-.
- The Best Researcher will be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 5,000/-.
- Certificates and memoirs shall be awarded to all participating teams. Certificates shall also be awarded to the teams that do not qualify the Memorial Elimination Round if so recommended by the Memorial Review Board.
Mr. Sagar Negi (Vice President, Moot Court Society) – 9720281738
Mr. Shreyans Ritolia (Co-Convener, NMCC 2018)- 9304292758
Ms. Anna Anu Priya (Secretary (Administration), Moot Court Society)- 8294061988
Mr. Nagendra Veer Vikram (Co-Convener, NMCC 2018)- 8505987746