The 3rd edition of AIM (Amity International Moot Court Competition) is scheduled to be held from October 17th to October 19th, 2013.
The moot problem is primarily focused upon issues pertaining to international commercial arbitration and international trade law and the competition will seek to integrate the academic potential, legal insight and team work amongst the law students.
Prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
- Best Team
- Runner Up Team
- Best Speaker
- Best Memorial
- Best Researcher
- Registration Information
To register for the Moot Court Competition, kindly confirm your participation via email to the Organizing Committee at [email protected].
Also, fill the registration form and send it along with a demand draft in favour of ‘Amity University, Uttar Pradesh’ latest by September 20th, 2013 to Amity Law School, NOIDA, I-Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, NOIDA- 201303.
Further developments and relevant information pertaining to the Moot Court Competition shall be posted on the official blog, i.e., www.amityintlmoot.blogspot.com.
- August 16th, 2013: Publication of Moot Proposition and Rules
- September 15th, 2013: Last date for Registration
- September 20th, 2013: Last date for seeking clarifications
- September 22nd, 2013: Release of clarifications on the official blog
- October 1st, 2013: Last date for submission of Memoranda (softcopy and hard copy both)
- October 17th, 2013: Registration
- October 18th, 2013: Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Finals
October 19th, 2013: Semi Final and Final Round
Avinash K R, Convener, Moot Court Society
Email: kra[email protected]
Contact no. : 9560015330
Tanisha J M, Deputy Convener, Moot Court Society
Email: [email protected]
Contact no.: 9971586343