International Journal of Law & Management Studies, founded in February 2016, as a bimonthly inter-disciplinary journal has released six issues as of today, with indexation obtained in more than five databases of value. Further, the journal is registered with the National Science Library, the Indian Center for ISSN and has been allotted the ISSN Number 2455-2771. The journal has then progressed to be included in ROAD (Center for ISSN) and affiliated with the same for indexation. Further, the journal has later been indexed in various databases including International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF), Scientific Indexing Services, I2OR Research Databases, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Scholarly Open Access and some others. The IIJIF has assessed an impact factor of around 2.3 for the journal. The journal is owned and published by Agradoot Web Technologies LLP (Harbinger). The Journal operates through the Advisory Board and the Editorial Board as its units of operation. The Advisory Board comprises of superior members from the Bar & professors from eminent law schools and management schools contributing to the growth of the journal and guiding the Editorial Board in the operations of the journal. The competition is an initiative of the journal towards contributing towards one of the most essential laws sustaining and balancing the democratic setup and recognizing one of the most valuable contributions that a judge has made to the sustenance and qualitative enrichment of the Indian democratic experience.
“Evolving Landscape of Tribunals in India”
- Tracing the Historical Evolution of Tribunals in India
- Finance Act, 2017: A step in the right direction?
- Enlargement of Jurisdiction of HC vis-à-vis Functioning of Tribunals
- An International Perspective of Tribunalization with focus on the Indian Experience
*The list is not exhaustive and two sub-themes may be merged by the participants.
All students pursuing any undergraduate/postgraduate courses in any discipline from any recognized university/college/institution in India can participate in the competition. A maximum of two students can co-author and participate in the competition. Only one submission per team will be allowed. There is no limit of number of teams that may participate from an institution.
- 25-May-2017 – Release of Topic and Notification
- 10-June-2017 (By 11:59 PM) – Last Date for Registration
- 16-June-2017 (By 05:00 PM) – First Round: Last Date for Submission
- 20-June-2017 – First Round: Declaration of Results
- 23-June-2017 (By 05:00 PM) – Final Round: Last Date for Submission
- 30-June-2017 – Final Round: Declaration of Results
- 20-July-2017 – Dispatch of Certificates & Prize Money
For registering for the competition, click here.
For more details click here.