Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 9 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Webinar Series Details
Dates : 2nd January, 2021 & 3rd January, 2021
Day 1 :
Speaker : Abhishek Tripathi, Founder at MANCH National Speakers Assembly.
Abhishek Tripathi is the founder of MANCH National Speakers Assembly. He is a certified Diplomat from American Centre, Embassy of USA, New Delhi. He is a passionate public speaker and his area of interest includes Mooting, Debating and Legal research. He has excelled in Various Moot court competitions including Runner-Up and 2nd Best Speaker in 3RD TILA International Moot Court Competition on Energy And International Law, 2nd Runner-Up in JINDAL-SURANA Moot Point Series by Jindal Global Law School and Surana & Surana International Attorneys and various Debate Competitions inter alia Best Speaker in Adi Shankaracharya Memorial Debate, TRI-FORMAT Debate, NATIONAL EXTEMPORE COMPETITION etc. He also holds various reputed publications in well known Newspapers and Journals including The Daily Guardian, The Asian Chronicle, Indian Journal on Crime and Criminology, International Journal of Advanced Legal Research, International Journal of Law Management and Humanities etc.
Topics which would be covered :
- The two Essentials of Law School: Importance of Moots and Debates.
- Deciphering Types of Debates and Moots.
- The Art of writing and Delivering a Speech.
- How to Read and Construe the Moot Proposition.
- How to Conduct Preliminary Research on a Moot Problem.
- Basics of Pleading: Moot Court Terminologies.
Day 2 :
Speaker 1 : Ashish Agarwal, Founder & Partner at The Legal Chronicle.
Speaker 2 : Aakriti Vikas, Founder & Partner at The Legal Chronicle.
About Speakers :
Ashish & Aakriti graduated from School of Law, Christ University this year (and were supposed to be practising in Delhi). Ashish & Aakriti have won competitions like NLSIU PIL Moot court Competition, Amity International Moot Court Competition, Al-ameen National Moot Court Competition, etc. They were always passionate about practical aspects of law like Research Papers, Mooting, etc. and wanted to teach these things to students who find it difficult for themselves. So, during pandemic they started anorganization named “The Legal Chronicle” where they assist students learn these practical concepts.
Topics which would be covered :
1. How to draft perfect memorial
2. How to Research for the Memorial
3. How to go about oral rounds and answer questions of judges and
4. How to decide the best Moot court for you.
Registration Form & Payment Details
Fee : 60/- Only
Registration Form : https://bit.ly/3liA54i
Googlepay/Paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180
Highlights Of The Workshop:
- Participants shall be given an e-Certificate of participation.
- PPT or Notes made by speakers of the session will be provided.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Questions and answers round.
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 7535919894
You must log in to post a comment.