About the Organisation
From the beginning, Lawschole has been driven by the interests and involvement of our incredible and engaged law students. We are a great resource, offering opportunities for students to be active in a variety of topics and to engage with each other in an interesting and safe online environment. It is a forum where law students can share thoughts, seek opinions and advice, and learn something new from other members of the forum. We are a hub of various events including webinars, various competitions, courses, moot court competition, and blogs.
About the Competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of internship experiences of the law students, Lawschole is organising 1st Lawschole Internship Experience writing competition to bring into light the views of students on their internship experiences. While pursuing our goals, we commit to engaging with law students so as to ensure the involvement of law students.
Guidelines to Authors
- The word limit is 300- 1000 words
- The internship experience writing competition is open to students enrolled in 3 years LL.B or an integrated BA.LLB/BBA.LLB course.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- Judgment shall be based on the quality of the uniqueness and descriptive writing.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The submission must include-
- Your name, college, course, year of study.
- Name of the organisation where you interned (name of the place)/ (remote internship)
- Duration of the internship
- First day
- Area of work
- What exposure did you get by interning there
- Your overall experience during the internship
The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
Registration amount is Rs. 50/-
Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm UPI Money Transfer, Bhim UPI, or Gpay by using the following
UPI ID- [email protected]
PAYTM UPI ID- [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept payments in Paytm Wallet. Make sure the transfer is a UPI MONEY TRANSFER.
After the payment, all the participant(s) must FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM https://forms.gle/sP3RuPYdEmuEnowx7 and attach a screenshot of the payment receipt.
Submission can be made at [email protected] with the subject “SUBMISSION FOR INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE WRITING COMPETITION”
The last date for submission of essay is 19th July 2020.
Awards and Merit
- 1st Prize: Voucher worth Rs. 300 + e-Certificate of Achievement +submission will be published in the Lawschole’s E- Magazine.
- 2nd Prize: Voucher worth Rs. 150+ e-Certificate of Achievement + submission will be published in the Lawschole’s E- Magazine.
- Top 5 submissions will be provided with the e-Merit Certificate and will be published in the Lawschole’s E- Magazine for free.
- All participants are entitled to receive e-participation certificates.
- Deadline for registration: 17th July 2020
- Deadline for submission: 19th July 2020
- Declaration of the result: 25th July 2020
- Issuance of e-certificate: 29th July 2020
Visit our website- http://www.lawschole.com/
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected]