About the competition: The essay competition basically has the purpose to bring out original and concrete views of the mass- to the mass. In an essay, we look forward to a detail analysis of the status quo and putting forward suggestions that would serve as an instrument for change to the problems that persist.
The essays submitted will be used to create modules for free awareness campaigns
Theme: Combating Child Labour: Issues and Challenges
• Child Labour: Gateway to Child abuse
• Child Labour and adverse effect on Education
Eligibility: All student pursuing undergraduate or post graduate course at recognized Indian Universities.
- The essay should not exceed 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- The essay should mention Authors’ name and contact detail only on the first page
- Standard Footnote citation (Preferably Blue Book 19th Edition)
- The font type should be Times New Roman, size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Plagiarised work will be disqualified
- Essays should be submitted to [email protected] AND [email protected]
- Co-Authorship upto 2 author allowed
1st Prize: Rs. 5000/-
2nd Prize: Rs. 3000/-
3rd Prize: Rs. 2000/-
- Top 30 Participants will get up to 100% fee waiver on Jagriti Certificate Courses.
- Winter Internship Opportunity at Jagriti.
- Consolation Prizes (on recommendation of the panel).
- Certificate of Excellence for top 10 entries.
- Certificate of Participation for all candidates.
Registration fees: Rs. 200/- per entry
Registration Mode: RTGS/NEFT/Electronic transfer
Allahabad Bank, Polytechnic Br., Allahabad
OR you may also send a DD to:
DD in Favour of “Jagriti”, Payable at Allahabad to Jagriti 54/F Strachey Road, Allahabad-211001
All selected Articles will be Considered for publication in ISBN proceeding.
Subscribe to Latest Posts !