We are soliciting Applications for the following posts for all the disciplines – Law, Engineering, Marketing, Humanities, Biotech, Literature, journalism, etc.
If you are a kind of a person who keeps an eye on the upcoming events at your campus, actively promotes the events and has good communication skills, send in your CV and a Statement of Purpose (not more than 500 words). Great opportunities await you here.
- Active Promotion of Get Industry Ready in your campus.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and Get Industry Ready.
- You will represent Get Industry Ready in your campus.
- Sharing latest info of the events taking place in your campus.
Online Research Associate
If you are a person with distinguished Writing and Research skills and if dedication and sincerity are your core qualities, then without even a second thought send us your CV along with a Statement of Purpose. Number of Publications will play a persuasive role in deciding upon the recruitment. Freshers can also apply if they have the passion to do something different.
Social Media Intern
If you are a person who loves Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+ and if you know basics of social media marketing, Send us your CV and a Statement of Purpose. Your sole responsibility would revolve around the tasks related to active promotion of our events and our partner events on social media.
If you are a sketch artist or an illustrator, then send us your CV and a Statement of Purpose. If you are creative and if you can design using Photoshop, corel draw or any other designing software then send us your CV and work portfolio.
Benefits For The Associates
- All the interns will be provided with a Certificate of Appreciation at the end of their tenure (i.e. 6 Months).
- If you are found to be good at your work, you will be provided with paid work opportunities during internship.
- Recognition of active ambassadors on our website.
Eligibility: Anybody who belongs to Law, Engineering, Marketing, Humanities or any other domain (Student- UG/PG, Researcher, Graduate etc.) can apply.
How To Apply: Mail your ‘Updated CV’ with your ‘Statement of Purpose (in not more than 500 words) to [email protected]
Note: For applying for creative associate, kindly attach your portfolio or design on any latest issue.
Last Date to Apply: 15th March, 2017