CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition (CIRC) invites applications from interested candidates for the position of Research Intern.
- Following disciplines shall be dealt with:
- Competition Law and Policy
- Public Private Partnerships
- Competition Policy and Law: Law graduates/ pursuing 3-year LL. B in their 4th Semester or beyond/ pursuing 5-year LL. B in their 6th Semester or beyond.
- Public Private Partnerships: Management post graduates/graduates from all streams (Preference to be given to social sector, economics, development sector graduates) in their final year;
- Main tasks
The internship programme involves following:
- Research methodology training.
- Extensive primary and secondary research and analytics from proprietary and third
- Assist in developing research proposals and presentations for the research team.
- Assisting CIRC teams in ongoing research cum consulting projects.
- Interactions with experts and academicians at government and independent organisations.
- Active participation in various initiatives and events at CIRC.
- Writing research papers on relevant issues in CIRC website/blog.
- Other requirements
- Working proficiency in MS Excel, MS word and power-point presentation.
- Good communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong research aptitude will be desired.
- Competition Policy and Law – 3 months
- Public Private Partnerships – 3 months
- Location : New Delhi
- Stipend: An attractive stipend will be provided.
- Apply by sending your CV to [email protected].
Contact: For any queries, please write to [email protected] or contact us at +91 11 2686 3022/23, 41621232