Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has been established by the Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs for capacity building and training in various subjects and matters relevant to corporate regulation and governance such as corporate and competition law, accounting and auditing issues, compliance management, corporate governance, business sustainability through environmental sensitivity and social responsibility, e-Governance and enforcement etc.
To provide an opportunity to students in the areas of Economics, Statistics, Law, Business Management, Finance, etcto familiarize themselves about corporate laws, competition policy and law, corporate social responsibility, corporate governance, finance, public policy etc., and their application to the relevant issues in the various sectors of the Indian economy.
- The internship training is open only to students who are from recognized institutions and universities and have prior exposure of the area of choice for internship.
- Students who have already been placed or have a placement offer are not eligible.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: PursuingEconomics and Management courses as under:
Pursuing Law as under:
- Second and third year of bachelor degree in Law (3 year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the integrated five year course in Law.
Pursuing Economics and Management courses as under:
- MA/MSc. (Eco.).
- Fourth and final year students of 5 years integrated degree programme in Economics.
PursuingProfessional courses as under:
- Students of final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary course.
SCOPE & DURATION:
- Duration of the internship will normally be four weeks but can be extended upto eighteen weeks after review of performance by IICA.
- Number of interns offered is 60 (Sixty) in a given year, with the discretion to increase/reduce the number by IICA.
An amount of Rs.8000/- per month will be given as honorarium during the internship. The amount of honorarium may be revised from time to time at the discretion of IICA.
At the end of the successful completion of internship, the interns will be awarded a ‘Certificate’ along with a grading based on the performance of the intern. The high quality dissertation which are given grading ‘A+'(Excellent) or ‘A’ (Very Good) will only be displayed on the website of IICA. The reports with grade ‘B+’ (Good), ‘B’ (Average), and ‘C’ (Not worth or not approved) will not be published on the website.
For more details, to DOWNLOAD application form, undertaking, and to know HOW TO APPLY, visit HERE