Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Duration of Internship and timings
15th May 2017 to 15th July 2017
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
As an online content writing internship, on the first day I was sent some articles and briefed about how to go about creating my own content.
As a content writer I was supposed to write articles on day to day topics, preferably in points so that it is easy to grasp by readers and are circulated.
Work environment and people and the experience
- Very Bad
- Least cooperative team
- Gave termination warning for not liking their posts
- Asked to leave internship 2 days before completion of the course of internship when denied to work for extra days i.e. to work more than 2 months.
- They found unnecessary faults in the articles.
- Linger on the certificate.
- They stated that last week articles were incomplete and then published it.
- The team did not had sufficient knowledge of law.
- Wrote 4 articles a day. Sometimes 6-7.
Nothing as such.
Read Work environment and people and the experience above.
- Please do not trust these kind of organizations.
- Chose internships wisely.
It was an online content writing internship. Relaxed timings. But had fixed deadlines for article submissions which cannot be extended else they may ask you to leave the internship
If you have a lot of time and you want to waste it, you can do an internship here.
Please Note: The views made here are of the intern. Lawlex.Org has not verified the views or claims made by the author/intern.