The Delhi State Legal Services Authority is inviting applications for its Summer Internship programme 2014.
Internship programme is a unique platform for law students to put their legal knowledge, skills and experience into practices and take initiatives to reach out to the weaker sections of the society and see that they are benefited by the Legal Services Programmes.
Duration: Interns will will be divided into 2 batches
- 1st Batch – 2nd June to 4th July 2014
- 2nd Batch -5th July to 8th July 2014
Interns will work on live projects framed to reach out benefits of various legal services programmes and schemes to the weaker and vulnerable sections of the society focusing on:-
(1) To maximize benefits of free legal aid services.
(2) To conduct legal literacy camps in Tihar/Rohini Jail and Observation
(3) To organize Awareness Programmes in slum & labour colonies.
(4) To promote Alternate Dispute Redressal Mechanism viz. Pre-Litigation
Conciliation & Counselling, Lok Adalats, Mediation etc
Interns should be undergraduates or students studying in Law Schools/ Colleges, social sciences and other related courses. Interns must be interested to work in legal services field and eager to learn and work for Legal Services.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students can send their scanned applications through e-mail (i.e. [email protected]) or courier/post/by-hand on or before 15th May, 2014 before 4:30 PM at Delhi State Legal Services Authority, Central Office, Patiala House Courts, New Delhi-110001.
For Further details visit http://dlsa.nic.in/Summer%20Internship%20Programme%202014.html