To deal with the new challenges in the corporate world, legal professionals with the ability to unravel legal complexities are in demand. Understanding the laws of the land is important to avoid time-consuming and expensive litigations. The PGDBCL Program aims at imparting the knowledge of various business and corporate legislation.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law Program covers various facets of business and corporate legislation, and is a judicious mixture of the two. It includes recent acts such as the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and the Competition Act, 2002 as also topics such as Dispute Resolution Mechanisms etc. Besides, the program familiarizes students with international business laws and laws related to banking. Keeping in focus the needs of the open economy, this program includes areas such as mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment etc.
Note : International and SAARC students seeking admission to this program may kindly note that the curriculum of the above mentioned Program is based on the Indian Legal System Practices and Indian Laws.
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- International/SAARC Graduates from a recognised/accredited University/Institution.
Note:Students appearing for the final year of the graduation examination can also apply (subject to graduation within the time-line specified by SCDL
Duration and Validity:
- The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law is 1 year.
- The registration period is valid for two academic years.
Registration Fees (Non-refundable):
- For Indian Residents (General or Civil / Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police / Symbiosis employee): Rs. 1000/-
- International Students: US $100 OR Rs. 5500/-
- SAARC Students: US $75 OR Rs. 4125/-
Note:The registration fees must be paid along with the application form, failing which the form will not be processed. Registration fee implies application processing fees.
Students have two options of paying the fees, as mentioned below:
1. Full fee option, wherein the student can pay the full course fees on or before August 1, 2013.
- General: Rs. 18,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs. 15,500/-
- SAARC Students: US $ 600 or Rs.33,000/-
- International Students: US $ 1200 or Rs. 66,000/
2. The program fees can also be paid in two installments as follows:
|General||Rs 14,000/- Along with registration or before August 1, 2013||Rs 7,000/- On or before September 30, 2013|
|Active Defence/ Paramilitary / Police||Rs 12,000/- Along with registration or before August 1, 2013||Rs 6,000/- On or before September 30, 2013|
|SAARC||US $ 500 or Rs. 27,500/- Along with registration or before August 1, 2013||US $ 200 or Rs. 11,000/- On or before September 30, 2013|
|International||US $ 900 or Rs. 49,500/- Along with registration or before August 1, 2013||US $ 500 or Rs. 27,500/- On or before September 30, 2013|
Note:Participants are required to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune, Bangalore, Nashik, Delhi campuses. The Demand Draft needs to be in favor of “The Director, SCDL, Pune” payable at Pune only.
For further details visit the website: