Leading Corporate Law Firm – Corp Comm Legal in collaboration with Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd, has re-launched a two-day online certificate programme on Commercial Contract Drafting as part of their Continuing Legal Education Series.
Mr. Bhumesh Verma, a leading corporate lawyer, having more than 25 years of legal experience, will be taking this two-day certificate programme, as part of our Continue Legal Education Series.
All participants shall receive a certificate from Mr Bhumesh Verma’s law firm – Corp Comm Legal and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd.
FEES: INR 1500 [Early Bird Offer – 8th February 2018]
- 9th February 2018 – 5 PM to 7:30 PM [Friday] – Tentative
- 10th February 2018 – 5 PM to 7:30 PM [Saturday] – Tentative
[Please note that the timings are tentative, but the programme will only be conducted during the days mentioned above].
There are Eight parts of this programme. Each part will be for half an hour:
- Reasons and methodolgy to draft a commercial Contract.
- Treading cautiously with Precedents.
- Definitions and descriptions.
- Operative Clauses.
- Boilerplate Clauses.
- Dispute resolution, Governing Law & Jurisdiction Clauses.
- Strict Do’s and don’ts.
- Summing up and questions from participants.
There will be a break of about 10 minutes after the end of the fourth session, which is on Operative Clauses.
After the Last session, the participating students shall receive a certificate, which will be dispatched to their respective correspondence address via courier/speedpost.