About the organisation
Centre for Legal Research and Studies [CLRS] is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Firm aims at spreading awareness about laws and legal concepts to the general public while providing extensive teaching of Legal Concepts to the legal Fraternity through its Online learning Initiatives and training Sessions. Now all our courses gets immediately available on website on purchase, with a special pandemic charge.
About the course:
Intellectual Property is building its beneficial contribution to social and economic welfare. Meanwhile it is important to ensure IP rights with some tools to make it more effective and easily accessible by concerning the legitimate interest of others. Thus TRIPS Agreement brought new principals in multilateral laws by setting away general principles for the enforcement of IP rights which made it effective and balanced. Further it provides necessary remedies and safeguards for fair procedures which ensure there are no obstacles to the legitimate trade and enforcement measures.
The content of the Online Certificate Course on IPR Litigation has been divided into 4 carefully designed modules, which will become accessible every week.
Duration: 4 weeks. [Available immediately when you enrol]
- Ashu Vyas Maharshi [Faculty of Law, Amity University Rajasthan]
- Aayush Goyal [Legal Associate, Legasis Services Pvt. Ltd.]
- Rajan Prajapati [Advocate, Rajasthan High Court]
Exam structure/Assessment process
The Examination will consist of a written test of 50 marks. To be eligible for certificate a student should secure minimum passing percentage of 50% marks. You can retake the tests for limited number of time.
Benefits of Course
- Certificate on Completing the Course.
- Learning through Industry Experts.
- Web access of all the course material.
- Immediate access on purchasing the course.
- Learn the Strategy of Litigation in IPR.
- Doubt Solution through Emails or scheduled calls.
- 30% off voucher for pursuing any of our other courses.
Discounted Fee: INR 1999/-
All the Courses of CLRS are available at a discounted fee till further notice. The regular fee of the course is 3499.
- Register for the course at this page. (To Download the step by step guide to buy the course Click Here)
Deadline of Admission:
Admissions will be closed on 15th June for Batch 4. Limited seats are available.
For official website visit this link.