The objective of this unique Summer Programme is to provide participants with answers to these fundamental and more practical questions and to give them a deepened understanding of:
- The phenomena of violent radicalisation and terrorism;
- The contemporary methods to counter it;
- The applicable international legal framework.
- Date: 26 August 2013 – 30 August 2013
- Organizer: T.M.C. Asser Instituut and ICCT – The Hague
- Starts at: 09.00
- Event type: Summer school
- Fee: € 1695
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Address: R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
- City: The Hague
- Country: The Netherlands
The programme is tailored towards graduate students and young professionals with an academic background in areas such as law, security studies, international relations and conflict studies and who are interested in pursuing a career in counter-terrorism or a related field of work.
Last date for Registration is 12 July 2013