Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses at Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Diploma in Banking Laws (D.B.L.)
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (D.L.L. & L.W.)
- Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternative Dispute Resolution System (D.A.C.A.D.R.S.)
- Diploma in Taxation Laws (D.T.L.)
- Diploma in Business Laws and Corporate Laws in India (D.I.B.L. & C.L.I.)
- Diploma in Cyber Laws (D.C.L.)
- Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (D.M.J.)
- Diploma in Criminology and Penology (D.C.P.)
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws (D.I.P.L.)
- Diploma in Human Rights Jurisprudence (D.H.R.J.)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Laws (D.H.R.M. & L.L.)
- Diploma in Gender, Sexuality and Human Rights (D.G.S.H.R.)
- Diploma in Media and Law (D.M.L.)
- Diploma in Corporate Mergers and Acquisition (D.C.M.A.)
- Diploma in Paralegal Services (D.P.S.)
Duration: One Year
Mode: Evening Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management and Administration:
A student who has passed H.S.C. Examination from a recognized board and pursuing law programme from any recognized institute in Pune.
A graduate from any recognized University.
- A student can opt for maximum one Diploma in an academic year.
- Students of Symbiosis Law School are allowed to concurrently pursue diploma programs with the regular law programme. He/She can claim exemption for that particular subject of their regular law programme as per the rules of SIU.
The fees for any of the diploma programmes will be:
- Indian Student: Rs.8000/-
- Foreign Student: Equivalent dollars of Rs. 12000 as on the day of admission
- Certificate in Transnational Legal Practice
- Certificate in Securities Law
- Certificate in Sports & Entertainment Law
- Certificate in Paralegal Services
- Certificate in Nuclear Law
- Certificate in Media & Telecommunication Law
- Certificate in Maritime & Shipping Law
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Certificate in International Organization: Law, Practice & Future
- Certificate in Insurance Law
- Certificate in Human Rights Awareness & Literacy
- Certificate in Gender and Law
- Certificate in Gender, Human Rights and Legal Literacy
- Certificate in European Union Legal Studies
- Certificate in Energy Law
- Certificate in Cyber Law
- Certificate in Corporate & Business Law
- Certificate in Banking Law
- Certificate in Air & Space Law
A student who has passed 12th standard examination of recognized board and is pursuing law Programme in any college in Pune.
Graduates from any recognized University.
- Indian Students: Rs. 4,000/-
- Foreign Students: Equivalent dollars of Rs. 6,000 as on the day of admission
How to Apply and Mode of Payment:
Candidates seeking to apply for Diploma Programme may submit an application form available in the computer laboratory by paying Rs. 300/- on the SLS counter from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on all working days.
Time of Classes: 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm in S.L.S. Pune Campus
|Admission opens on:||15th June, 2013|
|The last date for applying:||20th July, 2013|
|Programme starts on:||20th July, 2013|
For Indian students:
Symbiosis Law School,
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411004.
Phone: 020-25655114, 020-25665117
Email: [email protected]
For International students:
International Office, Symbiosis Society,
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411004
Email: [email protected]