Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 3 years LL.B. at Panjab University, Chandigarh and regional centres.
LL.B Course at:
- Department of Laws PU, Chandigarh.
- PU Regional Centre Muktsar (Punjab).
- PU Regional Centre Ludhiana (Punjab).
- UILS, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur (Punjab).
The Entrance Test for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) shall be open to all such candidates who possess the qualifications as mentioned below:
- Those candidates who have passed / appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of the Panjab University with at least 45% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates). Or
- A Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of any other University recognized as equivalent to the corresponding degree of the Panjab University with at least 45% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates).Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor ‘s degree of the Panjab University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages (Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi) (Gurumukhi script) and /or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates) shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he /she had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper English and the elective subject taken together Or
- Master’s Degree in any subject from the Panjab University. Or
- A Master’s degree from any other university recognized as equivalent to the corresponding post-graduate degree of the Panjab University.
|Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information relevant thereto||28-03-2013 (Thursday)|
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University||28-03-2013 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||08-05-2013 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||10-05-2013 (Friday) upto 4:00 p.m|
|Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||14-05-2013 (Tuesday)|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after||17-05-2013 (Friday) upto 5:00 p.m.|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Admit Card required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.||27-05-2013 (Monday)|
|Dates of holding Entrance Test||09-06-2013 (Sunday)|
|Tentative date by which the result may be declared by the University||21-06-2013 to 24-06-2013 (Friday to Monday)|
Online Application Form:
PU L.L.B. Admission,
Assistant Registrar, CET Cell,
Panjab University, Sector 14,
Chandigarh – 160014
Email: [email protected]