Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Integrated B.A LL.B and LL.B at Lloyd Law College, Noida.
B.A. LL.B (Integrated 5 years Program):
Admission to the B.A. LL.B (5 year Integrated program) is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test (LET-2013) and personal interview. To be eligible for admission in the B.A.-LL.B 5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 system) or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate of five papers in any discipline. Candidates appearing/ appeared for the annual examination in March/April, 2012 are also eligible to apply.
Not be more than 25 years as on 1st July, 2013
Total seats 200
Entrance Test LET-2013; Personal Interview; Merit
LL.B (3 years Program):
Admission to the LL.B 3 year degree program is made strictly on merit basis and personal interview. To be eligible for admission in the LL.B 3 year degree program, the candidate should have passed graduation or an equivalent degree/PG or an equivalent degree in any discipline of a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing/appeared for the annual examination in March/April, 2012 are also eligible to apply.
Total seats 220
Lloyd Entrance Test:
Lloyd entrance test is conducted in nine cities throughout India. Delhi, Greater, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata.
Admission to B.A.-LL.B will be through LET to be conducted on 25th May, 2013.
Interested candidates may apply for LET-2013 latest by 15th May, 2013.
How to apply:
- The students may apply online for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET-2013)
- The students can also apply offline along with a demand draft of Rs 1000/- (Rs one thousand only) drawn in favour of Lloyd Law College, payable at New Delhi and send it to the Convener, Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) for Law-2013, Lloyd Law College, Plot No-11, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida-201306, Delhi/NCR
- The Candidate must mention LET-2013 at the top of the envelope
- Availability of online forms on college website www.lloydlawcollege.com: 21st January, 2013.
- Last date for submission of forms online: 15th May, 2013.
- Last date for submission of forms in hard copy: 18th May, 2013.
- Issue of hall tickets: 20th May, 2013.
- Date of LET-2013: 25th May, 2013 (3.00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.)
- Declaration of result (online): 31st May, 2013.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
Plot No-11, Knowledge Park-II,
Greater Noida-201306, Delhi/NCR
Phone: 0120-6492343, +91-8800621117
Email [email protected], [email protected]