About the Company:
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as LEGAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (LRC) (a unit of aapkaconsultant.com) focuses on providing permanent, contract and temporary recruitment services across the legal world. Our clients include Law Firms of all sizes, as well as Multi-national Corporations, NGO’s etc. We have an excellent reputation of dealing with wide spectrum of clients, from major National and International Law Firms, Multi-national Companies to many High-street Law Firms.
About The Vacancy:
An Investment advisory firm, specializing in providing financial and advisory services to clients in India and across the world, based in Mumbai, is hiring for the following post of Corporate Lawyer experienced in the sector Independently handling and concluding various transactions such as PE (Private Equity), MA (Mergers and Acquisitions) and advising the company on various policies in order to conduct business at the global level keeping in mind legislations in the US, EU, UK and other countries
Number of positions: 1
Experience Required: 5+ yrs.
Max CTC: 17.50 LPA
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in law or equivalent qualification
- Independently handling and concluding various transactions such as PE (Private Equity), MA (Mergers and Acquisitions);
- Should have experience in cross border transactions;
- Advising the company on various policies in order to conduct business at the global level keeping in mind legislations in the US, EU, UK and other countries;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field;
Other Required Skills:
- Legal due diligence of various target companies
- Experience in document review/ litigation investigation.
- Extensive and well developed client relationship skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Contract management, contract review, gap analysis, contract drafting
Procedure for Application
Deadline for Application
24th Aug. 2017