I) General :
LawLex Team expects that in using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms please cease to use the Website.
1) By using LawLex you acknowledge and agree that the Website is provided “as is” and that we can assume no responsibility for any failure to provide this service, including but not limited to storing or delivering any user communications or settings.
2) LawLex is not liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the Website howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
3) LawLex makes no warranties and is not liable for any third party products, services, content or websites, even if these are linked to or featured on the Website.
4) We do not purport to provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the Website.
5) LawLex Team takes great care in making sure that all information we provide is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of your action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
6) LawLex Team reserves the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the site, including but not limited to comments published by you on the site. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right.
7) We are not liable for content published on the Website by users of the Website. If you would like to alert us about the content that you believe to be inappropriate, please contact us via the Website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
II) Obligations of the User:
1) You must not use the Website in any way that causes damage to the Website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner.
2) You agree to accord respect to other users of the Website and not to interfere with their legitimate use of the Website and our services.
3) You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims, liabilities, demands or expenses incurred as a result of your use of this Website or any breach of these Terms by you.
4) If you are using/sharing content which is not your own, kindly inform us about its source.
III) Intellectual Property & Copyright Policy:
1) LawLex holds all right to modify or remove comments/articles or whatever posted on the website.
2) The author of any article is authorised to use any article published by him on this website. Moreover such author is authorised to quote link of that page in any other website or CV. Such right is confined to content posted on Lexpedia (Knowledge database of LawLex).
IV) We reserve the final right to amend or modify these Terms at any time without notice.
1) We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number.
2) We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website.
3) We are committed to protect all personally identifiable information and strive for protecting privacy of our users. Such information will be used only to improve our services for you.
VI ) Disclaimer :
LawLex and its Admins are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. The Admins makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this page or found by following any link on this page.
However we have taken due care to keep a check on Articles in LexPedia but in case any article/ review found on LexPedia is plagiarized LawLex will not in any case be liable for any infringement /damages / claims / legal proceedings of any kind.
We post event updates / call for paper / seminar organized by third parties for information purpose only and no correctness is guaranteed by us.