The word limit for the essay is 3000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
The coverpage of the submission should contain the following details only:
Unique Submission Number
Title of the Essay
Abstract of the Essay(250words)
The coverpage and/or main body of the essay should not carry any mention of the name, contact details, or the name of the institution. In any other case, it shall lead to immediate disqualification.
Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 individual authors is permitted.
1. Attempt to suicide should or should not be punishable.
2. Does the National Judicial Appointments Commission Act ensure independence of Indian Judiciary?
3. Limited Liability Partnership: Balance between partnership and company.
4. Women in Board of Directors: Breaking the Glass or meeting statutory provisions
5. Judicial Activism: Destroying the Human Rights jurisprudence?
Download Complete Brochure here