Adhrit Consociate, the official blog of Adhrit Foundation (www.adhrit.in) is hereby inviting applications for its Online Internship cum Recruitment Programme from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students interested in writing about various issues.
- Youth Empowerment
- Open to all students above 18 years.
Note: People who are currently undertaking an internship at any of the group organizations (Alexis Foundation, Model Governance Foundation and Alexis Society) of Alexis Group are not eligible for this internship.
Stipend: This is a voluntary and unpaid opportunity.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit will be given duly recognized certificates.
Progression System: We have a six-tier progression system:
- Intern – 0-2 months
- Editorial Intern – 2-4 months
- Assistant Editor – 4-6 months
- Associate Editor – 6-9 months
- Editor – 9-12 months
- Senior/Executive Editor – 12 months & beyond
Your progression to the next level will depend on exceptional performance at the previous/initial level.
Reference/Recommendation Letter for Higher Studies/Job: All persons associated with us for a period of six months or more will be eligible to receive a recommendation letter from our side (need basis).
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion via social media channels.
- Developing skills to write high-quality research papers for academic journals.
The Deadlines for submission of application:
- 1st Phase: 14th April, 2015.
- 2nd Phase: 30th April, 2015
- 3rd Phase: 14th May, 2015
Procedure for Application:
- The prospective applicants are required to send in their CVs along with a Statement of Purpose for joining the organisation.
- Applications should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of CV as well as SOP.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.