The Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India provides opportunities for students from law colleges/schools to undertake an internship at our New Delhi Secretariat office.
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the centre can apply by filling in the application form. The filled in application form needs to reach us at least two months in advance from the date of start of internship.
The duration of internship will be for 45 to 60 days, we will not accept applications for less than the mentioned duration. The objective is:
- to provide and enhance research skills of students in the field of environmental laws through practical work assignments.
- to expose them to conservation initiatives of WWF-India.
- to utilize students professional and exceptional skills towards work of conservation.
Application Process:Interested students should submit the following documentation to Ms. Moulika Arabhi at email@example.com.
- Filled in Internship application
- Letter from concerned University placement coordinator
- Two reference Letter from subject Professors
- Curriculum Vitae
Director, Centre For Environmental Law
+91 11 41504772
To download application form click here
For more information click here